Open the door to history at the Tippecanoe County Historical Association! Membership is the key to helping us educate children, visitors, and the public through programs, literature, and special events and exhibits. As a member you can experience a variety of “hands-on” family programs, genealogy workshops, lecture series, travel programs, Feast of the Hunters’ Moon and much more! Your membership support is needed now more than ever as we strive to expand our offerings and preserve our community’s vital heritage. Click a link below or download our Membership Brochure.
Basic Membership Benefits:
- Free admission to all TCHA sites: Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum, Fort Ouiatenon Blockhouse Museum, Genealogy and Research Center
- 10% discount in all TCHA Museum Stores
- Invitation to free TCHA member only programs
- Subscription to TCHA’s newsletter
- Member recognition in TCHA’s newsletter
- Advance invitation to all TCHA exhibits and events
- Feast of the Hunters’ Moon tickets (number of tickets depends on membership level)
Becoming a Donor Member offers opportunities for higher levels of giving with additional gifts and benefits. Membership includes admission of two adults and children under 18.
The School Membership is available to all public and private schools and universities.
School includes Basic Membership benefits plus:
All of the School Member’s classes or groups receive a discount on programs at any of our three sites; Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum, Fort Ouiatenon, Fowler House, excludes Feast School Day on the Friday before the Feast of the Hunters’ Moon.